A Random Day in the Life of Sister Rowe and Sister Wahlquist:
• 6:30- up and outta bed and time for Morgen Sport (morning exercise time)
• Then study study study! Reading from the scriptures and Preach my Gospel (a great guide to missionary work)
• Pack a lunch and head over to the church for district meeting! (our district consists of the 6 missionaries from Nürnberg and the 2 from Ansbach) Here we teach each other and share experiences on various topics like faith, goal setting, hope, and more! And usually practice some common missionary situations with role plays.
• Eat lunch while we look up some addresses and do some more study (this time studying German)
• Time to go catch our bus to a members house to help her move!
• Take dirt out of a planter one bucket at a time! Haha I guess I have never thought about what you do with the dirt from a window box when you move out of a 4th floor apartment!
• Time to catch the bus and U-Bahn back to the church to teach someone!
• Delay delay delay! The normal 12 minute ride takes over 45 and we miss our appointment. But no worries, we just reschedule for Saturday.
• Take a few minutes to practice a song we are singing for a church activity next week
• Now it is time for Institute, first some dinner then we are up to teach!
• A few minutes to look up train times for tomorrow then then Lindgrens give us a ride back to our apartment.
• Time to plan and fill out records!
• A little bit of time to tidy up and write in our journals.
• 10:30 time for some shut eye.
Thought y'all might appreciate a glimpse into missionary work in Nürnberg :) But we've gotta scoot and catch a train! Love y'all :) Have an awesome week and a wonderful, delicious Thanksgiving!